Home-Start Sittingbourne & Sheppey provides a Twins Group at Milton Court Children’s Centre, Brewery Road, Sittingbourne. ME10 2EE (click here to see a map opens in a new window).
It takes place alternate Tuesdays during term time 10.00-11.30am.
If you would like to join us please contact the office on tel: 01795 429007.
The group provides a warm and welcoming environment for you and your children (age up to 4 years). Our experienced volunteers provide an excellent range of activities for you to share in your child’s learning and development. It is also a great chance to meet other parents and make new friends.
Refreshments are available. Children will be offered a healthy snack.
About Twins Group:
The group is run by volunteers and overseen by the Co-ordinator.
What we hope to offer you:
- Activities for yourself and your children (0-4 years)
- The chance to chat with other families
- A stepping stone from your home to the parent and toddler and other facilities in your area
- Access to advice and support
Please help us by:
- Supervising your own children
- Join in with any of the activities that interest you
- Welcome newcomers
- Give us an idea about the things we could try
- Sign the signing in sheet (for fire regulations)
- Let us know the things you like or dislike about the group
- Observe confidentiality.
Please note that attendance at the Twins Group is for Home-Start families and volunteers only. If you are a professional and would like to refer a family to our Home-Start Twins Group please contact the Home-Start office on 01795 429007.
Return to Getting Support